Tuesday, January 9, 2018

The LORD is our God, the LORD is one!

The LORD is our God, the LORD is one!
He works
all things in all persons

(This is a series which I have submitted to my shepherds for their approval. I hope to teach it soon. gt)

Part I
The Lord God is one:
Father, Son, and Holy Spirit

Lesson One
God pronounces his unity (Deuteronomy 6)
Lesson Two
Jesus proclaims the Lord our God is one Lord (Mark 12)
Lesson Three
Paul declares the work of Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Ephesians 1)

Part II
The Gift of the Father / The gifts of God

Lesson One
The Giver of the Holy Spirit (John 3:34; Luke 11:13)
Lesson Two
The Gift of the Holy Spirit (John 14:17)
Lesson Three
A brief discussion on First Corinthians 14

Lesson Four
The Gifts of the Holy Spirit (I Cor 12a 1-10)
Lesson Five
The Gift which works through you
Lesson Six
The Gift that is in You

No comments:

Post a Comment