Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Baby spit backwash, more marvelous than baby's breath

My wife and I are very joyful and rejoicing in the recent birth of our first grandchild, Ruby to our daughter and son-in-law. I am a regular listener of NPR Fresh Air with Terry Gross. This is her interview with journalist and mother Angela Garbes.

If you love baby's breath, I do, (the real thing, not the flowers) you'll love the marvel of baby spit backwash. It is truly remarkable how the human female body can modify her breast milk according to what receptors in her breast analyze from her baby's spit backwash on her nipple.

The first link is the audio and transcript of the interview. The second link is Angela Garbes new book. The third link is her article to which reference is made in the interview.

New Book Explores The Science Of Pregnancy 'Like A Mother'

Like A Mother: A Feminist Journey Through The Science And Culture Of Pregnancy

The more I learn about breast milk, the more amazed I am

No comments:

Post a Comment